Finally, the best-selling Tinted Moisturizer is available in a convenient compact! Laura’s latest innovation features a lightweight crème formula that gives skin a dewy, natural-looking flawless finish ideal for all skin types. With SPF 20 and a hint of color, this portable compact is perfect for travel and touch ups on the go. It’s a breakthrough for the Flawless Face!
- Lightweight formula moisturizes and hydrates skin
- Provides sheer to moderate, buildable coverage with hint of colour for a natural look
- Adds a healthy glow to the complexion with a natural, dewy and luminous finish
- Applies evenly onto skin, doesn’t settle into fine lines
- Visibly evens skin tone and softens fine and dry lines
- Upon application, skin is brighter, more even-toned, and dark spots and imperfections look visibly diminished
- Longwearing formula (6-8 hours) is ideal for active lifestyles
- Stays color-true, does not oxidize and wears evenly
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 provides UVA and UVB protection
- Easy-to-use, perfect for travel compact comes with a luxurious new sponge applicator
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin; non-comedogenic
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free, talc-free
- Dermatologically tested; allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation
(Porcelain, Blush, Nude, Bisque, Sand, Fawn, Almond, Caramel, Tawny, Tan, Walnut, Mocha): Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3.0%), Octisalate (3.0%), Octocrylene (5.0%). Other Ingredients: Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Ethyhexanoate, Octocrylene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ceresin, Silica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Laura’s technique: Using the custom sponge applicator or clean fingertips, apply to the face starting at the outer portion of the face and working inwards toward the nose. Blend well and repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.