Mothers' Day Competition Terms and Conditions
• By entering this competition you agree to sign up to Urban Retreat’s and L.K. Bennett’s newsletters which can be unsubscribed at any time.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Urban Retreat and L. K. Bennett.
• The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including travel costs.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Urban Retreat relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• Competitions ends Midnight GMT on the 30th of April, 2014.